Friday, October 12, 2007

Pictures of Home

Thanksgiving was wonderful as usual with two full Thanksgiving dinners. I brought my camera home, but forgot to take any pictures. But upon my request, my mom took some pictures of our home where I grew up in the middle of the prairies. There's just something about these photos that bring me peace. I love the prairies.






In other news, I'm teaching Gr. 4 starting on Monday...and can't wait. I already met my mentor teacher and students and they are wonderful. I'm sure I will have many stories to tell soon. :)
Have a great weekend!

2 Comments:

  • At 11:31 AM, Blogger Becky said…

    I cut up some Jalepenos yesterday and was very careful because of your story... You might have saved my life :)

     
  • At 8:50 PM, Blogger Erin said…

    I love the pictures...so peaceful and beautiful!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home