Back to my natural state
Okay, so my natural hair colour is a kind of dark/ash blonde. Or as a mean hairdresser once told me, it is the "absence of colour." :) But as a child/teen, my hair was quite blonde. So I decided it was time to come back to my former state. I just love it! I really do feel like myself as a blonde more than a brunette. And as well, I'm liking having longer hair again..I've never been that coordinated with short hair. :)
C'est moi:
C'est moi:



3 Comments:
At 8:54 PM,
Lowell & Julie said…
Your hair grew FAST! I feel like you just cut it! Love the blonde- it looks great (plus it's true you know- blondes really do have more fun;)
At 2:11 PM,
Stephen and Amber said…
looking hot!
At 4:49 PM,
Susan said…
Thanks! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home