Celebrities
When I am in the checkout line, I occasionally flip through a people magazine. Okay, and once in a while, I check out headlines on www.people.com. The thing is, I just find celebrities interesting. :)
So, without further ado, if I could pick my celebrity friends...these following folks would be my choices.
1. For a good time to just kick back, relax, and generally chill out, I would choose Owen Wilson and Jay Leno. Owen Wilson's comedies are my absolute favourite, and who doesn't love Leno's "JayWalk" or "Headlines." Seriously. Those two would be the best!


2. For discussions on all their humanitarian work...Brad and Angelina. I think we could have some really good conversation. Okay...and of course there would be the moment when I would ask, "Brad, what really happened with you and Jennifer?" for my own personal curiosity.

3. Next would be Steve Nash. I just find him so likable in interviews and just love him as the point guard on the Phoenix Suns. So I would like to be friends with him so we could shoot some hoops.

4. Lastly, I would choose Jarome Iginla. No, he is not on my favourite team, the Edmonton Oilers. But he's just such a nice guy! I think he would be a good dependable friend.

Maybe someday I will be friends when I break into the biz..you never know what could happen. :)
So, without further ado, if I could pick my celebrity friends...these following folks would be my choices.
1. For a good time to just kick back, relax, and generally chill out, I would choose Owen Wilson and Jay Leno. Owen Wilson's comedies are my absolute favourite, and who doesn't love Leno's "JayWalk" or "Headlines." Seriously. Those two would be the best!


2. For discussions on all their humanitarian work...Brad and Angelina. I think we could have some really good conversation. Okay...and of course there would be the moment when I would ask, "Brad, what really happened with you and Jennifer?" for my own personal curiosity.

3. Next would be Steve Nash. I just find him so likable in interviews and just love him as the point guard on the Phoenix Suns. So I would like to be friends with him so we could shoot some hoops.

4. Lastly, I would choose Jarome Iginla. No, he is not on my favourite team, the Edmonton Oilers. But he's just such a nice guy! I think he would be a good dependable friend.

Maybe someday I will be friends when I break into the biz..you never know what could happen. :)



1 Comments:
At 6:36 AM,
Lowell & Julie said…
I know they're just 'people', and their lives are none of our business blah blah blah....but I love being up to date on celebrities! *hangs head in shame*
And I LOVE Owen Wilson. Everything that comes out of his mouth is funny. Him and Ellen. They're 2 peas in a pod!
Post a Comment
<< Home